My Favorite Monat Products

I already shared that I have begun working with a new naturally-based anti-aging haircare company called Monat.  I thought I had written an entire post about it, but I went to look for it and can't find it... hmmm... I'm definitely going crazy. 

My journey with Monat has been amazing so far. I intially joined for the discount and now I have my own little shampoo side gig where I simply share products I love!



I have tried every single product from Monat and truly have loved them all, but today I wanted to share my top 3 favorite products!


This deep conditioning treatment helps increase hair brilliance, moisture, strength and adds incredible softness and shine to your hair. You can use this as a weekly treatment or as your daily conditioner. I'm obsessed with how soft my hair is after I use this, and so is my husband ;) 


We've all see hair, skin, and nail vitamins but this one is my favorite so far. It contains a Monat proprietary blend that provides nutrition for your hair using naturally-based products and no drugs. The pills were clinically tested and showed that 64% of participants showed regrowth between 10%-35% AND 27% had 50%+ hair regrowth. So.... yeah, does your HSN pill have clinical results like that?! My hair grows like a week on this and so do my eyelashes and nails, it is amazing!


This is my number one best seller! I've tried so many dry shampoos and this one beats them all by a long shot. It sprays out clear so it is great for every hair type and is made from Rice Starch which helps to "soak up" the oils in our hair and make it look like it has been freshly washed! I can use it multiple days in a row without feeling sticky. It also contains our Rejuveniqe oil which provides moisture and shine. There's a reason it's my #1 selling product!



So how do you purchase? Because I know by now you want it all ;) There are 3 ways. You can purchase as a retail customer, you can purchase as a VIP for a 15% discount + free product, or you an join as a Market Partner for an even DEEPER discount and the opportunity to have your own shampoo side gig! Feel free to shoot me an email with any questions you have, I'd be happy to make recommendations and figure out the best fit for you so you can have the best hair of your life. 

brooklynjolley@hotmail.com

 photo signature_zps58d2tge3.png

No comments: