The Testimony of the Prophet Joseph Smith

In the most recent General Conference, Elder Andersen gave a talk titled Joseph Smith.  Man was it powerful. If you don't know who Joseph Smith is, or don't know much about this prophet, go HERE to learn more about him.

In Elder Andersen's talk he said this...

"...read the testimony of the Prophet Joseph Smith in the Pearl of Great Price or in this pamphlet, now in 158 languages. You can find it online at LDS.org or with the missionaries. This is Joseph’s own testimony of what actually occurred. Read it often. Consider recording the testimony of Joseph Smith in your own voice, listening to it regularly, and sharing it with friends." 

So that's what I've done. I've recorded myself reading it & now I'm sharing it with you. And challenging you to do the same. Record it, and share it. And leave me the link so I can hear the prophet's testimony in YOUR voice too. 



 photo jolley-sig_zps8e3a9f4d.jpg

No comments: