One by One by David A. Bednar // Book Review

A huge thanks to Deseret Book for sending me a free hardback copy of this book to review. As always, opinions are my own.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a huge fan of Elder David A. Bednar. His conference talks always inspire me to increase my knowledge of the gospel and become closer to the Spirit. Anyone else feel the same way? 

I've read quite a few of his books, and if I'm being honest, a lot of the information goes over my head. He's just SO knowledgeable! However, when I saw his new book, One by One, I got so excited because this is a topic I love learning about! The book is all about the pattern of how Christ ministers to and loves individuals. One by one!


Basically we get a "guided tour" through the scriptures showing us all the ways that our Savior ministers one by one. Elder Bednar also shares some really inspiring stories from his own life. I found myself making notes in the margins and sharing what I was learning with other people.
This book is one of those books that is bound to stay on the Deseret Book Bestseller List for quite some time, I'm sure of it! 

WHERE TO PURCHASE: 




 photo signature_zps58d2tge3.png

No comments: