How We Wore It // Fashion Collaboration

I'm so excited to be teaming up with some awesome girls for a "How We Wore It" post today. This picture below was our inspiration. We were supposed to create an outfit that was inspired by this picture! 



Let's be real though, I own one pair of jeans.  And I can't even remember the last time I wore them. I'm way more of a skirt girl. So instead of blue jeans I wore my blue Madison skirt from Lularoe by Brielle. 

I love the idea of stripes on stripes, but I didn't have any layering ideas so instead I wore a striped shirt and a striped scarf!

And guess what else? I realized I don't even OWN a pair of heels anymore. I used to own some, but I never wore them, so I guess in one of my recent closet purges I got rid of them all. I did have a pair of heeled booties, so I decided that would have to work!





Now go check out how all these gorgeous ladies styled this outfit!

Brooke at Silver Lining
Deidre at Deidre Emme
Brielle at Ready or Not
Laura at Sincerely, Laura
Brooklyn at A Little Too Jolley
Ashley at Absolutely Ashley
Bonnie at The Life of Bon
Bri at Breezy Days
Alexa at He and I