UNITE U Oil Argan Oil Review //

I'm really excited today because this is the first of many reviews of UNITE Hair Care Products. UNITE has graciously sent me a few different products to try and honestly review (I promise to be honest!) & I decided to start with the U Oil Argan Oil. And it was a home run! 



What are the benefits?

___________________________________________________________________

-Creates soft, weightless shine

-Seals and repairs the cuticle

-Natural UV and thermal protector

-Reduces blow drying time

-Extends color life

-Free of parabans and Sodium Chloride

-Pure Argan Oil

___________________________________________________________________

How's the Scent?

I wasn't sure if this could bypass my love for Moroccan Oil brand oil, but alas, I think it has! The only thing I like more about the Moroccan Oil is the scent. UNITE's U Oil Argan Oil really didn't smell like anything to me. I had my husband smell and he couldn't smell much either. So if you're not a fan of highly scented products... You'll love it!

How Do I Use It?

 Before blow drying- I put 3 drops in my hand, rubbed it around, and then put into my hair really focusing on the ends. Then I used the left over on my hands to run my fingers through my hair. After blow drying- I put 2 more drops in my hand and focus on my ends again.

I love that it is a heat protectant. With all the blow drying and flat ironing we all do these days, it is ESSENTIAL to protect your hair with a heat protectant EVERY time before blow drying or flat ironing.

How Much Does It Cost?

Price: $47.95 for 3.3 ounces. At 5 drops per day, the 3 ounces will likely last you quite awhile. Most of my oils around 3 ounces last me about 6 months, I estimate this one will be the same.

Where Can I Buy It?

Online or in UNITE Carrying Salons. Go HERE! 

My Overall Opinion

I was expecting to like this product but not love it. And instead I give it a total thumbs up. I really was blown away by this product. I have short, thin hair and it did not weigh my hair down at all. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to take good care of their hair, especially if you have processed/damaged hair. I'd also recommend this product to someone who doesn't like that "product feel" in their hair. It's lightweight enough that you won't feel all grimy, but it a multi-tasker so you don't need 5 different products to achieve your look. After using for a couple weeks now, I can definitely say this is one product that everyone should try!



 photo jolley-sig_zps8e3a9f4d.jpg

No comments: