UNITE 7 Seconds Refresher // Dry Shampoo Review

A couple of months ago I received UNITE 7 Seconds Refresher from the UNITE company to review here on my blog. I've been trying a lot of different dry shampoos lately so it took me awhile before I got around to reviewing this one. I also made sure to use the entire bottle before making any claims!



What are the benefits?

___________________________________________________________________

-Extremely fine clay removes excess oil

-Weightless silicones lightly condition the hair

-Maintains existing hair color

-Increases volume at the roots

___________________________________________________________________

How's the Scent?

I'm pretty into things smelling really good and overall UNITE's products don't have much scent which can be good if you are sensitive to scents. However, this dry shampoo smells like alochol, straight rubbing alcohol yo. Even my husband was like, "What is in that stuff you're spraying? It does not smell like you should be putting that on your hair." He's right, it doesn't smell like it is good for your hair, however, it also works really well, which I'll get to in a minute.

How Do I Use It?

Shake can thoroughly. Whenever your roots are looking oily, spray on roots at least 6 inches away from hair. Use a generous amount around the crown and top of your head. I let the product sit for about a minute, and then I softly use my hands to rub the product in as if I were actually shampooing my hair. Then I brush through and style as usual. 

How Much Does It Cost?

Price: $32.00

Where Can I Buy It?

Online or in UNITE Carrying Salons. Go HERE! 

My Overall Opinion

Maybe my expectations for UNITE are too high because I've been so in love with the other products I was sent. I have honestly used other dry shampoos that I prefer to this one. With that being said, I've also used other dry shampoos that do not work at all! 7 Seconds Refresher does exactly what it says it will and has made it so I can go 3-4 days between hair washing, and we all know the natural oils on your hair are the best for helping your hair maintain it's healthiness. I hope they reformulate one day and give it a different scent, the scent is the main turn off for me. It DOES WORK. Which is why I think that if you're curious about it, you should try it! Finding your perfect dry shampoo is a personalized journey based on a lot of different factors, and I'm still searching for my favorite!



 photo signature_zps58d2tge3.png

No comments: