10X10 Capsule Wardrobe

Early in July I went remote for my job at work. That means I still do the same job, but I work from home. This has honestly been a huge blessing in my life. As a total introvert, I love having a quiet home but still being able to connect with my co-workers and those I assist at my job. 

I've loved how relaxed I can be at my job now. However, one thing I really miss is getting all dressed up and putting together an outfit that makes me feel stunning! So one of my goals for 2016 is to take more time getting ready each day and also documenting it more to share as a way to hold myself accountable.

So, for my first capsule wardrobe of 2016 I am doing a 10X10. Which means I only wear 10 items of clothing for 10 days straight. Here are my 10 items...


Red plaid: Kohls // Black & White Tunic: Old Navy // 
Black Leggings: Walmart // Peter Pan Shirt: Rooney & Renee //


Chambray Top: Old Navy via Thred Up // Black & White Top: Old Navy //
Jeans: Old Navy // Blue skirt: Lularoe //


Blue striped top: Gap via Thred Up // Lauren Conrad Grey Sweater: Kohls via Thred Up //


ThredUp gave me some credit to use for this capsule wardrobe! As a matter of fact, if you've never tried ThredUp, click THIS LINK to get $20 to try it out. No catch! And if you use my link I'll get $20 to shop as well, so thanks for the love ;) 

1 comment:

Ashley Ziegler said...

I have always wanted to know what a capsule wardrobe was!! lol