5 words that empower me

Words. Oh the power they have. 

Words can crush someone's self-esteem in an instant, and yet in the same breath they could inspire someone to reach their goals and chase their dreams. 

I've always been a firm believer of positive self-talk. There is just something so empowering about saying positive things about yourself, to yourself and others. Sometimes I catch myself saying things like, "Ah I am so stupid." just to quickly say, "I'm not stupid this is just a hard problem. But I can do it." 

I've definitely been laughed at a time or two for my silly comebacks to myself. But nothing can change the way I choose to empower myself through my words.

1- Begin
2-Inspire
3-Love
4-Shine
5-Change

Those words cause me to stop and think. They empower me to be a better person today than I was yesterday. They help me make important choices and they affect my relationships.
What words do you find empowering?

post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous picture of you! I agree- words have such a power over them!

BNM said...

Very inspirational I should work on that!

Amanda said...

Great message! I've been trying to focus on positive self talk and correcting myself when I think something mean! Haha

Kelly said...

Shine is such a good one!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes