h2blow salt lake city review

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to go get a blow-out from a fancy schmancy place in SLC called "H2 Blow." It was pretty darn relaxing if you ask me.

h2blow blow dry bar review hairstyling cosmetology brooklyn jolley cosmetologist hair styling hair shampoo bowl head massage relaxing

Ya see, I'm currently on the hunt for places I want to work when I graduate in 7 months, and since styling is my favorite part of doing hair, I decided to check out a place where styling is the specialty, a blow dry bar!

I booked what was apparently the last appointment of the evening, so it was a little weird to have just me and my stylist there. But I felt pampered nonetheless.

She took me to the shampoo bowl where I fully enjoyed myself, kicking back and relaxing and smelling the delicious Kevin Murphy products she was using on my dry damaged hair. I even got a deep condition! And boy did my hair feel a difference.

I asked for some simple loose curls, nothing tight or crazy looking. And she whipped out some awesome curls in record time.

h2blow blow dry bar review hairstyling cosmetology brooklyn jolley cosmetologist hair styling hair shampoo bowl head massage relaxing

h2blow blow dry bar review hairstyling cosmetology brooklyn jolley cosmetologist hair styling hair shampoo bowl head massage relaxing

Overall I was super impressed with H2 Blow. Great service, great environment, great products and DUH hanging blow dryers! I felt pampered and relaxed when I left. Check out their website which has handy dandy online booking and their instagram.

It will definitely be a place that I will be looking into applying once I'm done with school. Have you ever had your hair done at a blow dry bar?

I was not compensated in any way for this review, all opinions are my own. 

post signature

2 comments:

Ashley Ziegler said...

so cute!

Amberly said...

I've wanted to go to a blow dry bar for a while. I'll have to find a reason to go sometime!