Summertime can be a great time for blogging, we usually have more free time and the days seem to be a bit longer. But with all the fun things you could be doing: soaking up the sun in your backyard, a picnic, bike rides in the park, amusement park visits, etc, it can be hard to come up with topics to write about. But look no further, here's 20 blog post ideas to keep you writing all summer.
1. List 10 things on your summer bucket list
2. Write about 3 things you've learned from your Mom3. Write about 3 things you've learned from your Dad
4. Write about the best concert you've ever been to
5. List your summer beauty must-haves
6. List your summer hair must-haves
7. Share a favorite 4th of July recipe
8. Write about what living in America means to you
9. Share an easy summer hair tutorial
10. Make a summer playlist and share it on your blog
11. Write a book review of a great summer read
12. Plan a pretend dream vacation
13. List your top 5 blogging tips
14. What are your summer wardrobe must-haves
15. How do you stay active in summer?
16. Write about the goals have you set for the summer
17. Show a YouTube video & write about it
18. Vlog a "Get to know you" video answering questions about yourself
19. What are your back to school shopping tips
20. Dedicate a post to your besties!
Please PIN & share with all your friends!