Mickey Ear Decisions, aka the Life Changing Kind of Decisions

When I started cosmetology school I told Colten that as my graduation present I wanted to go to Disneyland. He agreed, and since we honeymooned there we thought it would be fun to go back when we weren't exhausted as crap from the wedding and driving 12 hours and Colten losing his wallet (which is a whole story of it's own). 

With some planning on my parents part, we've now booked a trip to Disney in October. YAY!

Instead of spending my husband's entire paycheck on a pair of Mickey ears once we are there (hyperbole for the win), I decided to get on Etsy and see what those creative women out there are selling. 

Now I've narrowed it down to three! 


Which one is YOUR favorite? And which one should I rock in Disneyland next month?



 photo jolley-sig_zps8e3a9f4d.jpg

No comments: