Week One Review // Personal Training

Personal Training Update: 

Yesterday was the end of Week One with my virtual personal trainer. She's been checking my MyFitnessPal (where I track what I'm eating) everyday and sending me tips and updates, and I did all 5 workouts she planned for me! Woo hoo!

I love that she just plans the workouts for me and all I have to do is show up for myself. It's been rewarding to check the workout off the list each day and know that I'm taking baby steps toward my goal of being at a healthy weight.

I'm feeling good so far. This week I'm only down .6 lbs, which is not as much as I was hoping for considering how drastically I've changed my diet, but I'm
still grateful it's a loss! It means I'm down 4.2 lbs in the last 5 weeks. I didn't really commit until this past week though so... I hope there's much more good to come!



Non Scale Victories:

I did not have one single time this week where I said "Oh my gosh, why did I eat so much??" Sadly, this was a common occurrence before. But this week, I never felt too full, and I never felt hunger pangs, I just felt satiated. And I did not feel bloated ever either!

I completed all my workouts. They each took around 30 minutes, except my yoga DVD which was 52 minutes. This is a real big victory for me to take 30 minutes out of my day 5X a week to workout and I'm really proud of that!

This Week's Goals: 

I'm really hoping to lose 1-2 pounds this week, but even if I don't it will still be okay.

My goal this week is to do all my workouts again from my trainer. I want to make that 30+ minutes really count and make it high priority on my to do list. I need to keep showing up for myself.

I'm also trying to figure out how to add more veggies to my diet. I tried brussel sprouts and.... ew. Not tasty for me at all hahaha. However, broccoli is yummy! Any great veggie recipes? Send them my way!!

Remember you can follow my daily journey at @fitandjolley on Instagram



 photo signature_zps58d2tge3.png