3 deep conditioners for dry, damaged hair

So you have dry, damaged hair do you? Join the club!

I've often seen it suggested to do a deep condition in the shower once a week if you have damaged hair, but let's be real, if your hair is severely damaged or dry, I would suggest twice a week.

But now that you know that you should be deep conditioning your hair twice a week, what product should you use to do it?? Here's 3 Deep Conditioners I love!

It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask

Perfect for over dyed hair or hair that gets heat on it every day.



Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Intensive Treatment

Anyone who has ever lightened their hair NEEDS keratin. This little guy is chock full of it. So if you have recently lightened your hair, twice a week is fine. But if you have not lightened your hair recently, switch off with this product and another to avoid over proteinizing your hair.

Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Keratin Intensive Treatment

Dumb Blonde Reconstructor

Want to feel like you're in Hawaii? This yummy conditioner smells like pineapple and coconut! It also balances the pH levels in your hair while repairing hair from damage. It also makes your hair super soft!


How often do you deep condition your hair?


post signature

2 comments:

Angela said...

I definitely need to do this more often...

Gita said...

I've tried "It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask" and I love it. My hairstylist told me you can never put it on for too long. So I put it on in the weekends and do house chores while it absorbs.

♥ Gita @ mimiandchichi.com