Today I just wanted to share 20 random facts about myself so you can get to know me a little more. Feel free to take this idea and write your own list! I'd love to read it if you do so leave the link in the comments.
1. I love ice cream and could eat it every single day!
2. I had half my thyroid removed 2 years ago
3. I got engaged to my husband 8 weeks after meeting him
4. I've probably been to Disneyland 30 times, I lost count around 20
5. My least favorite chore is vaccuuming
6. I love writing to do lists, and completing them!
7. I've been blogging since high school and have had 3 different blog names. (The Frog Princess, This Little Blonde, and A Little Too Jolley)
8. My first pet was a cat named Magic
9. I listen to Disney music when I'm feeling sad
10. My favorite Disney movie is Hercules
11. My celeb crush is Tom Welling or Chris Pine (don't worry, the husband is aware.)
12. My favorite holiday is the 4th of July. But I'm TERRIFIED of fireworks
13. Sometimes I really miss college and USU, but I don't miss dating AT ALL.
14. My least favorite holiday is probably Halloween (I just can't handle anything scary)
15. I love writing in my journal and try to write every Sunday
16. I hate anything with pumpkin in it but I love the smell
17. I know Diet Coke is bad for me but I don't intend on giving it up anytime soon
18. I used to hate dogs but now we have the cutest Maltese Shihzu Puppy
19. I named him Benson, a name I was saving for a child, but it just fit so I had to use it for my puppy. I've come a long way huh?
20. I always forget I'm 21 now, it just seems like such a big age. I still think I'm 19 like when I got married.
Now it's your turn! If you don't want to write a blog post, just share a few random facts in the comments anyway!