Every Other Week

We try to set goals as a couple every once in awhile. We aren't perfect at it, but we try. When we first got married, we set a goal to go to the temple at least once a month for date night. And for the first year of our marriage, we did it! 


Photo by Scott Sumner


A few months ago we decided to try and go every other week for date night. It has truly been an amazing blessing in our marriage. My self esteem is highest when I'm regularly attending the temple. Our marriage is happiest when we're regularly attending the temple. I get answers to my gospel questions when I attend the temple. And it's a free date night that brings us closer together, and closer to God. 

Do you set goals as a couple? 

 photo jolley-sig_zps8e3a9f4d.jpg

3 comments:

Ashley Ziegler said...

I love hearing about others going to the temple. It just brings the spirit:) you're an inspiration to me and always help remind me of how important temple attendance is!

Tayler Morrell said...

Great job with going to the temple! It's so easy here in Utah! We are so blessed!

Anonymous said...

Aww I love that y'all are making the temple a priority!! Sadly, ours is a little under 2 hours away and we just haven't made it since having our baby. Every month I tell myself this is it! But leaving him for 4 hours makes me nervous and I don't get to see him much during the week. All that should be better now that I'm working part time and will be able to see him more!! Atlanta Temple here we come :)