Saving Memories Using Gramzies


Ever worry about how you'll save all those important moments you've shared on Instagram? I can't even remember the last time I went to the store and printed off photos of Colten & I. So when I heard about Gramzies I thought, "Why didn't I think of that?"




Here's how it works...

1. Tell Gramzies where to send your prints. 


2. Prioritize your prints. 
Most likes or most recent pics, if you don't take ten pictures a month they'll print some old ones too!


3. Give Instagram Permission to to share your photos with Gramzies for printing. 

4. Gramzies takes your 10 photos, prints them and ships them to you in a pack.

If one of your New Year's Resolutions is to keep a journal, scrapbook, or print more photos, Gramzies makes it SO easy. 

You can learn more about them HERE. The best part is, this only costs $4.99 a month. Which is less than the price of many Starbucks drinks! 


Do something for yourself this year, save your most important memories and do it on a budget. Check out Gramzies and let me know what you think! 


(Disclaimer: I received monetary compensation in exchange for this post)

 photo jolley-sig_zps8e3a9f4d.jpg

1 comment:

Victoria Meyers said...

what? i totally have $4.99 a month!