SeaQuest Interactive Aquarium >> Review

If you live in Northern Utah, you've probably heard of SeaQuest Interactive Aquarium in Layton. It's conveniently located in the Layton Hills Mall, and I've finally had the opportunity to check it out. 


In exchange for a review post, SeaQuest has given me a free annual pass, but don't you worry because I always keep it honest here! 
























First of all, SeaQuest has a Fiiz Drinks station at the entrance of the aquarium! That is seriously one of my favorite things about going! Plus, with each drink purchase you get a free token to do an activity (or purchase some small trinkets in the gift shop) which normally cost about $2.50. So it basically makes your drink free! (Or at least that's what I tell myself LOL!) 

























I nanny my nephew 1x a week and I LOVE spending that time with him. We almost always find ourselves at the aquarium to see the "shishies". Here are a few of the things you can see there...

> Amazon Rainforest: Freshwater Stingrays, Caiman Alligator, Iguanas, Snapping Turtle
> California Coast: Giant Pacific Octopus, Wolf Eel, Starfish, Anemones, Moon Jellyfish
> Creatures of Light: Giant Scorpion, Axolotl, Red-Eyed Tree Frogs
> Mayan Jungle: Eels, Coral and Reef Fish, Brazilian Seahorse, River Fish
> The Boardwalk: Macaws, Doctor Fish, Interactive Activities, Exploratory Games
> Shark Lagoon: Grey Smooth Hound Shark, Bamboo Shark, Nurse Shark, Green Moray Eels
> Caribbean Cove: Cownose Rays, Southern Rays, Bat Rays, Blacktip Sharks, Leopard Sharks
> Egyptian Desert: Giant Sulcata Tortoise, Black & White Tegu Lizards, Coconut Crabs, Baby Turtles
> Pirate Ship: Yellow Tangs, Blue Tangs, Emperor Angels, Queen Angels, Lionfish
> Meet the Mermaids


And for additional cost you can swim with the Stingrays or get a Fish Pedicure! I totally need to get a fish pedicure soon. 

Another cool option is you can pre-schedule babysitting! For $5/hour you can drop your child off and do some shopping around the Layton Hills Mall while they take your child/children around the aquarium and participate in some super fun activities, just don't forget your Fiiz drink. ;) 


I am so excited to take my husband back to the aquarium and I love taking my nephew each week! My only complaint is that at certain hours of the day it can get REALLY busy, we went over Christmas break and we had quite a wait to get in. But honestly, that's why I would recommend the annual pass, because that way, if it's busy, you don't have to stay as long and you can come back as often as you'd like!


I'd definitely recommend the SeaQuest Interactive Aquarium, it is such a fun family activity, and absolutely worth splurging for the annual pass!  


 photo signature_zps58d2tge3.png

No comments: