march goals //

February's goals were about a 50/50 hit and miss. Which is fine. Because I'm proud of the progress I DID make. But now... we are into March. I had this great idea that I wanted to super simplify my goals, but of course I still filled up almost every single line in my Powersheets. Nobody can say I don't have big dreams I guess!

So here are my goals in all their glory!!



MONTHLY 

+ Create a Monat Marketing Plan : I LOVE working my Monat business. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. Which means I can work it all day long and I just don't want it to consume my life like that. I really want to sit down and make a monthly plan and then STICK TO IT. (see my daily goal!)

+ Reschedule Dentist Appt : My dentist's daughter went into labor during the appt to fix my cavities so... I need to reschedule. LOL

+ Temple Date w/ Colten

+ Send in Foster Care Application : IDK why all this foster care stuff has felt so overwhelming, but taking it chunk by chunk is helping)

+ Foster Care Doctor's Notes : We need our doctor's to sign off saying we are healthy enough to be foster parents.

+ Clear Out Phone Photos : I have Disneyland photos from March that I need to print/store and SOOOOO many other random screenshots I just need to go through

+ Finish 2 books : I'm about halfway through 2 different books! Find me on Goodreads

+ Complete 10 hair goals consultations for my Monat business! (email me at brooklynjolley@hotmail.com if you'd like one!)

+ Host an in-person Meet Monat event


WEEKLY


+ BBG Workout : The last 2 weeks got crazy and I've fallen out of my gym routine. I'm ready to get on track with one BBG workout a week! It might not be much but it's so much better than nothing!

+ Go Live in Monat group : I want to keep my Monat Facebook group active and fun and I think going live makes a big difference!

+ 1 HR on my Social Media job : I run the Facebook page for an accounting company and it's really something I just do in my free time but I NEED to committ at least an hour a week to it.

+ Blog : I've been so happy to be getting back into a bit of a blogging routine. I missed it!



DAILY


+ Follow Monat Marketing Plan : See above! I really need to simplify this aspect of my life

+ Scriptures : one hour or one verse. It doesn't matter

+ Duo Lingo : I'm really trying to stretch my brain and remember/learn Spanish! I love the app so far!

+ No Spend Lent : I'm trying a No Spend Lent and it's going to be SO HARD. But... I've been spending too much lately and I have bigger goals in mind so.... it's time to do a no spend challenge and Lent seemed like the perfect time

+ Pray! : I've got my prayer journal I am trying to work in/use daily but I need to get into the habit so this becomes routine


Do you have big (or little!) plans for March? Share them with me!


---------

Want to read more like this??









No comments: