date night: red mango

Date night last week was a little bit last minute, neither of us really had anything specific we wanted to do, which is fairly unusual. So instead of spending a ton of time deciding what to do, we went to our fall back... ICE CREAM!



We decided to try somewhere new and after using Siri to find different yogurt/ice cream places and we ended up at Red Mango!

I love simple dates like this every once in awhile because it allows us time to just talk and enjoy each other's company. Life gets busy, and leaving my phone on silent so I can focus totally on my husband is one of the best things I do for my relationship.

Where's your favorite place to get ice cream?


4 comments:

Jennie and Husband said...

I hear red mango is the best!

Jamie Hirujo said...

LOVE red mango. They're definitely one of the healthier yogurt places

Kat @ Kat Katastrophe said...

Menchies! I'm lactose intolerant, and they always have a great sorbet selection! :)

Amanda Schroeder said...

Red Mango never fails me.