10 songs on my girl power playlist

I believe in the power of music, and one of my favorite things to listen to are songs that empower me! So here is a list of 10 of my favorite "girl power" songs...


1. Roar- Katy Perry
2. Defying Gravity- Wicked
3. Follow Your Arrow- Kacey Musgraves
4. Brave- Sara Bareilles
5. I Was Here- Lady Antebellum
6. Nobody Ever Told You- Carrie Underwood
7. Ours- Taylor Swift
8. According To You- Orianthi
9. Believe- Cherie Call
10. Crazy Dreams- Carrie Underwood

Now put them on your Spotify playlist and let's jam!

What are your favorite Girl Power songs??


post signature

1 comment:

Ashley Ziegler said...

Girl is On Fire - Alicia Keys
I Am Woman - somoene off of american idol (i forgot her name)
Me & My Girls - Fifth Harmony
The Fighter - Gym Class Heroes
Dark Horse - Katy Perry
Release You - Megan & Liz
I Love It - Icona Pop
Gold - Britt Nicole
Oath - Cher Lloyd
Ready or Not - Bridgit Mendler
Crazy Beautiful Life - Ke$ha
Titanium - David Guetta
22 - Taylor Swift
A Little Bit Stronger - Sara Evans
The Time of Our Lives - Miley Cyrus
Shake It Out - Glee
Roots Before Branches - Glee
It's Your Life - Francesca Battistelli
Womanizer - Britney Spears
Get Out - Macy Gray


sorry, i love music :)