christmas season

I can't even begin to tell you guys how happy I am that it is FINALLY the Christmas season. There is something so wonderful about this time of year. Everyone is looking out for each other, people are more giving, and everywhere you turn people are... jolly! Or Jolley.. whatever it is....


What are some of your MUST-DO's for the Christmas season? 

I always have to watch my favorite Christmas movies like How the Grinch Stole Christmas with Jim Carrey, Christmas With the Kranks and Elf. I have to visit Salt Lake City Temple Square to see the lights and drink hot chocolate. I have to do acts of random service and play Christmas music on the piano. I have to cuddle with someone who loves me, and say prayers of gratitude for all I have been given.


post signature

1 comment:

Ashley Ziegler said...

I love going to Temple Square! Sometimes I go multiple times because I just can't get enough.

I also like to go to the festival of tree's!! it's so fun :)
gosh i love christmas time.