date night: christmas shopping

Last week for date night, I chose to go Christmas shopping! I admit it, I'm struggling avoid going into full Christmas mode and it's still a few days before Thanksgiving, so this was an easy way to curb some of my Christmas craving without going overboard.



Since it was my turn to choose, we of course went to Chickfila for dinner at the mall. Peppermint Chocolate Chip milkshake included. It was YUMMY. 

I think we ended up with only 3 gifts, but we went home and got a few more thanks to online shopping! I love just wandering the mall with my husband, we always have a blast finding the most ridiculous things and pointing out things we love to each other. Shopping together is a great way to get to know each other, and shopping for other people is JUST as fun!

Where do you usually do your Christmas shopping?


post signature

3 comments:

Jennie and Husband said...

Christmas shopping is the best date night ever!

Angela said...

I do most of mine online. I like to get them done asap so that I can relax and just enjoy all the Christmas festivities.

Unknown said...

A Christmas shopping date night would never fly in my house. I am solo every year while Christmas shopping. This year I bought amazing stuff on Deal Dash. I almost finished all my shopping and I didn't even have to leave the house (yet). MMM, you make me want Chickfila. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!