#jolleythanks

"Whatever you appreciate and give thanks for will increase in your life."
(Sanaya Roman)

Can you guys believe we are almost half way through November? Before we know it, the month of gratitude will be over, and the month of Christmas will be in full swing! So I wanted to share a few things I am grateful for...

-The opportunity to go to a school I love
-Green lights on my commute
-My blogger friends & blogger meet ups
-Twitter
-A husband who knows I'm not perfect, yet loves me anyway...
-The fact that Catching Fire comes out this month
-LDS temples
-Texting to keep in touch with my family

What are YOU grateful for?

post signature

2 comments:

Kristyn said...

I CAN'T WAIT for Catching Fire. We don't go to the movies often, but I have made it VERY clear that we will be there and paying way too much to see it in the theatre. It has to happen!

Charlene Maugeri said...

Oh my goodness I am so excited for Catching Fire! And my husband actually agreed to go to the midnight premier with me!! And I am also so thankful for Twitter, Blogger Friends, Texting, and a husband who knows I'm not perfect yet loves me anyway! ;) Not to mention, my puppy, coffee, my wonderful job, my car, oh the list could go on. I love November and how the month has a way of making people stop and be thankful!