writing love notes

One of my most popular posts is 30 quick love note ideas. And I'm glad it is! I am a HUGE believer in writing love notes. So today I'm showing you some love notes that Mr. Jolley and I have recently left for each other!





(courtesy of BuildASign.com)

BuildASign.com also sent me some rockin business cards that I got to create. I was so excited with how they turned out. Sorry that I had to cross out my phone number, don't want any creepers ya know! But the other cool thing is that they are a super inexpensive company, especially for the quality of their products. You should've seen the packaging that my football love note came in. It was HUGE! And so well wrapped I got frustrated opening it. haha. #patienceproblems



So go check them out HERE! Oh, and don't forget to leave a love note this weekend ;)


post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since I'm single, can I leave you a love note?! haha :)
I love those business cards! so cute!

Angela said...

Very cute!!

Courtney B said...

Seriously, you two leave the sweetest notes! Eric and I used to leave notes for each other all the time! We need to pick that up again!