abish: an example of faith

For those of you who have never heard my voice... here's your chance! 

I'm hoping to make this a weekly event, I'll try and post it every Monday. That way if you need something to get you through doing the dishes or something to do while folding laundry or while doing your math homework, you have something you can listen to. 

This first one is about my favorite character from The Book of Mormon. I think you're gonna love this girl. 


If you have any topics you'd like me to address, just leave a comment or send an email to brooklynburton@hotmail.com

Thanks for listening and have a fabulous Monday!

post signature

2 comments:

Amberly said...

Ah, I love this! I'm glad you posted it! I listened to it while I did some busy work this morning :)

Amanda Schroeder said...

It's so funny how your voice never is what I think it will sound like...not that that's a bad thing! LOVED this video & your example!