date night: jordan river temple session

Last Tuesday we had a temple date night planned, and despite my horrible day which you can read all about here, I'm so SO glad we went. 


Temple dates with my husband remind me of when we got married in the Salt Lake temple just over 2 months ago. And it helps me remember just how incredible my husband is, and how much he means to me. Spending time in the Celestial Room with Mr. Jolley after a rotten day was wonderful. We set a goal to make it to the temple at least once a month, especially when we live SO close to so many. We have made it 2 for 2 so far. So I'd say we are doing pretty dang good ;) 

If you want to know more about temples, go here...







post signature

3 comments:

Amanda Schroeder said...

This is awesome. It struck my eye because I woke up before work and went to do a session with my dad. Since we're so blessed to have them near us, we should definitely go as much as possible!

Kendra Klingler said...

Living in Utah and Idaho there are many temples around us. Living in California, both when I lived in Northen California and then Southern California, it took me an hour, or 2 hours (in Southern California) to get to the temple. My parents now, it takes them 3 hours!! It's just so wonderful that we do live close to one :)

McKenzie said...

going to the temple is the BEST! it is so awesome you have your sweet hubby to go to the temple with as a couple! :)