#jolleythanks


I have a notepad buying problem. So when I found this beauty at Target the other day I bought it. And then I wondered how on earth I would use it. Someone on Instagram suggested a gratitude notebook. "But ugh. That's too mainstream." 

But the more I thought about it the more I wanted to challenge myself and see if I could fill the notebook by Christmas. November after all is all about gratitude, and December just makes me all sorts of happy and grateful. So I started it the other day. 


So every once in awhile you'll find a gratitude post on here so that way I hold myself accountable for this goal. 

And if you share a gratitude list on Instagram, please use #jolleythanks so I can see it and share it! 

Happy thankfulness friends! 

 


 

3 comments:

Charlene Maugeri said...

What a great idea! I love that November is supposed to be a time of thanksgiving and can make us stop and remember to be thankful!

Kendra Klingler said...

I LOVE THAT IDEA!!! I too love getting notebooks. lol I end up using it for to do lists. I think I'm stealing ;)

Cody Doll said...

Very cute idea. I have a tons of little notebooks too. I thought about doing something like this for November as well, but it does seem mainstream.