I LOVE leaving love notes for my husband. It's something I decided I would strive to do for my husband long before I ever met Mr. Jolley. And then all the sudden life gets in the way. And it can be more difficult to take the time to write something out and leave it for the man in your life.
So let's be better wives and commit to leaving love notes for our amazing husbands! Here are 30 quick ideas you can use on index cards, sticky notes or even write on the mirror with dry erase markers. Be creative, take these ideas and roll!
1. I love you!
2. Thank you providing for our family!
3. You have the cutest bum ever!
4. Thank you for leading me closer to God
5. Thank you for being my best friend
6. You're the best kisser... ;)
7. Thanks for cuddling me last night!
8. I am SO glad I married you
9. Thank you for helping me with the chores this week
10. You're the sweetest!
11. (leave lip prints with lipstick) XOXO
12. I can't believe I got so lucky to be your wife
13. Thanks for choosing me
14. You're a mega hottie!
15. Thank you for always protecting me
16. Dear Prince Charming, You're the Best!
17. Thank you for proving that fairy tales exist
18. I think you fell out of a Disney movie! You're just too perfect!
19. You have the best smile
20. Thank you for letting me be me
21. You are an incredible husband!22. Thank you for honoring our vows.
23. You're the best!
24. You make me smile so big!
25. You are my soul mate, and for that, I love you.
26. Thank you for always taking care of me.
27. With love, I can do anything.
28. Thank you for being my biggest fan
29. I am YOUR biggest fan!
30. I love EVERYTHING about you
What love notes have you left for your husband lately?
Here is a picture you can feel free to "pin". Thanks for stopping by!